(Monday) 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Copy this event and edit your new event. The easiest way to do this is from Neon's many Events page. Find the template event, hover your mouse over
- Copy this event and edit your new event. The easiest way to do this is from Neon's many Events page. Find the template event, hover your mouse over the right-most column (shown as "…") and select copy event (just once).
- Open the newly created event and hit the edit button.
- You don't have to change everything, but you do have to change these things:
- Add the event name
- Add ONE SENTENCE that summarizes the event (e.g., In this workshop, you'll learn how to attract birds into your yard with native plants)
- Select a category so that the website knows how to handle this event. If you aren't sure, ask.
- Maximum attendees
- If this event is free of charge, please select the topic "Free Event," which will add a special banner on the event on our website.
- No action required, but verify that "Publish Event Page" and "Enable Event Registration Form" and "Create Neon CRM accounts from all attendees" are selected.
- Fill in the date and time information below
- If event is free, no action required. If not free, change selection to either single admission or multiple ticket prices one per attendee ticket
- for single admission, click that option and enter pricing
- for multiple ticket pricing, click that option, finish editing the event, and save because you set up ticket pricing in another area.
- once saved your event description, etc., you will see a blue message at the top of the screen, click "create a ticket price"
- Enter name of pricing (such as nonmember or member) and enter the associated fee. Those two are required fields.
- REPLACE ALL TEXT IN THIS AREA WITH YOUR DETAILED DESCRIPTION. ALL TEXT IN THIS BOX WILL SHOW UP ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Please see description format to use for Field Trip Entry (please keep all formatting and only edit what is highlighted in yellow)
Join us for a morning of birding along the South Platte River for This is an easy ramble in riparian habitat looking for late migrants, year round birds, and waterfowl.
Trip Leader: Frank Coons
Contact #: (970) 640-9902 (please remove if # is requested to be kept private)
Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Please Note: If you have registered and no longer can attend the walk, please contact the Denver Audubon Office (Rhonda Shank 303-973-9530) as soon as possible. There is a waiting list for those wanting to join the walk.
Advance registration, including signing of the liability waiver is required. Walk-up or impromptu participants will not be allowed.
You are responsible for bringing your own binoculars, water, snacks and sunscreen for optimum experience
Cameras are permitted
This trip is not accessible for those with mobility issues. (edit this depending on accesibility)
COVID Guidelines: We will follow the current guidelines for the county where the program takes place.