thu20aug7:30 am10:00 amBirding Walk from Reynolds Landing (Littleton)Join Denver Audubon for birding along the South Platte River from Reynolds Landing to the Carson Nature Center.7:30 am - 10:00 am Reynolds Landing (Littleton), 6745 S Santa Fe DriveEvent Type :Field TripAdmission:Paid
(Thursday) 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Reynolds Landing (Littleton)
6745 S Santa Fe Drive
PLEASE NOTE: You must register for this field trip (limit: 6 people) and complete the liaibility form when you register. Walk-up or impromptu participants will not be allowed. Other
PLEASE NOTE: You must register for this field trip (limit: 6 people) and complete the liaibility form when you register. Walk-up or impromptu participants will not be allowed. Other social distancing requirements are described below.
Join Denver Audubon on a nature walk up the South Platte River from Reynolds Landing (located behind Breckenridge Brewery) to the Carson Nature Center and back through fields and the east end of the Northern Wildlife Area. We are likely to see a wide variety of ducks, as well as a few species of sparrows, woodpeckers, and hawks. The walk is fairly easy with no appreciable change in elevation. Please bring your own water, snacks, binoculars, and mask.
By registering for and attending this field trip, you agree to the following:
- Per CDC guidelines, we encourage high risk individuals to stay at home. High risk people are defined as those 65 or over and those with certain underlying medical conditions that make them more vulnerable. Refer to the CDC guidelines for further information on these conditions.
- Advance registration, including signing of the liability waiver is required. Walk-up or impromptu participants will not be allowed.
- You will self-screen for covid symptoms and use common sense. If you have any covid symptoms or even suspect you could have covid symptoms, do not sign on for this trip.
- You are responsible for bringing and wearing a mask at all times that covers your nose and mouth
- We require 6 foot social distancing on all parts of the trip. This means that you need to maintain a 6 foot distance between yourself and other trip participants as well as any others that may be using the trails..
- Hand hygiene – bring alcohol-based hand sanitizer for your personal use. Be careful not to get this near your optics as it could affect the protective coatings on optics.
- Please arrive independently. Denver Audubon does not encourage car pooling at this time.